Les hauts dirigeants des secteurs financiers et bancaires ont échangé sur l’importance de la gouvernance d’entreprise.
La Jeune Chambre Internationale de Curepipe (JCI Curepipe), en collaboration avec Quality Beverages Limited, a lancé le Sustainable Waste Management Challenge, le lundi 1er mars 2021.
Le Mauritius Research and Innovation Council (MRIC) travaille sur le Public Sector Transformation Scheme.
Pour marquer son premier anniversaire, Absa Bank (Mauritius) lance Abby on WhatsApp – le premier service de WhatsApp Banking à Maurice.
ENL fell by 8.82% (Rs 15.50)
● Conglomerate ENL Ltd ended the session at Rs 15.50 (VWAP: Rs 15.15), thereby declining by 8.82%, on 50.1k shares exchanged, 1.7k among which being foreign purchases. Fellow conglomerate, CIEL Ltd also declined by 1.94% to end the session at Rs 3.04 on 7.7k shares exchanged, all being foreign sales.
● Banking giant SBMH fell by 1.64% to close at Rs 3.60 (VWAP: Rs 3.65) with a sum of 1.9M shares exchanged, including 356.8k foreign sales.
● Alteo Ltd market value decreased by 2.81% to close at Rs 15.55 (VWAP: Rs 15.84) with a total of 8.3k shares exchanged, all being locally driven.
● CIM Financial closed at Rs 5.90 (-1.67%) on 413.6k shares exchanged, among which 314.9k were foreign sales.
● On the DEM, Mauritius Secondary Industries Ltd ended the session on the red territory after falling by 9.22% to close at Rs 31.00 on a relatively thin volume of 100 shares exchanged.
Updated : 17/07/2020